It is members-andyadams.com's policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that content hosted on this site infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work in question (17 U.S.C § 512 (c) (3)(A)(i));
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed, e.g., a copy of the work, or, in the case of multiple works a representative set of samples (17 U.S.C § 512 (c) (3)(A)(ii));
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (e.g., the web address of the infringement)(17 U.S.C § 512 (c) (3)(A)(iii));
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address (17 U.S.C § 512 (c) (3)(A)(iv));
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law (17 U.S.C § 512 (c) (3)(A)(v)); and
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed (17 U.S.C § 512 (c) (3)(A)(v)).